You’ll never know anyone more generous and kind, than the Heavenly Father. In fact 1 Jn.4:8 says He is love! And then there’s this, if He wasn’t perfect, He too would fade away. Perfect makes no mistake(s). And can lose nothing. Why did He put innocent Adam and Eve in the little garden well after the first bound to occur rebel thought occurred? He knew (of course) what was in the adversary’s heart! But see how all are taking this unavoidable journey (and lesson) all together, at once. Unavoidable if there’s to be thinking and reasoning ability! You see, if God is life itself – and what else could be? And He “is perfect” (Mt.5:48) then anything in thought, word or deed that differs with Him, is imperfect, the opposite of life!
– So the remedy was built in from the beginning, “Christ crucified at the foundation of the world” (Rev.13:8). But as a loving father, He is letting choices, other than His, exist and run their course. Even though now there is suffering, there is death, there are wars.. All of which He, as life itself, lives through! Why put Himself through all that? So all will fully understand what is, and tends to life, and what is, and tends to death. Good from evil! How are you going to have an enduring paradise (for all) if there is any rational creature that does not fully understand that? Understand what? That He is Life. And no one can have life apart from Him – and, His perfection. Perfection is life. Missing the mark (translated sin) is death. All need to know it can never work! Go not that way!
– Jesus tells us, via the parables, that humanity is the Father’s garden. It’s a crazy garden! The weeds far outnumber the wheat! But in the ‘end’ even the weeds will become wheat! Because Jesus said He will draw all to Him, Jn.12:32.
– But that doesn’t mean this circus (travesty?) won’t play out to the conclusion. After all, that’s the proof! The conclusion of this lesson of good and evil. We’re told all about that conclusion. The nations will “make war” (Rev.12:17 w/ Mt.23:39; Rev.16:14,15,16) against Jerusalem (Israel). The weeds will gather to Armageddon. Which will mushroom into a (manmade) lake of fire (prophecy thought to be, you guessed it, ‘hell’). Jesus returns, gathering all believers of all time to Himself, to meet Him as He is arriving, and on that day His feet will stand upon Mount of Olives which will split in two via a great earthquake (Zechariah 14:4). And thus the prophesied Millennium of Jesus begins. The “rest of the dead come not back to life until after the thousand years” (Rev.20:6).
– His first advent, as we know, fulfilled the ancient Spring Holy Days. He was the Passover Lamb dying the death/annihilation/lack of life all were under (1 Jn.2:2) a strong enough image to pierce every self tormenting conscience! He is the Unleavened Bread of Life, and the Firstfruits of God. I.e, the three Spring Holy Days are prophecy of, and represent His first advent/visit. Along with Pentecost seven weeks later, when He baptized the first believers with flames of fire. God is that fire!
– Doesn’t that mean His long second advent – the three main peaks of – will follow the pattern of, and are prophesied by the three Fall Holy Days of – Trumpets (of Rev. and His return), and 10 days later (1000 years later) Day of Atonement, and 5 days later (500 years later) Tabernacles! Notice how Rev.21, verses 1 and 3, say “..a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away.. the tabernacle of God is with mankind, and He will dwell (tabernacle) with them..”
– “The bear will graze with the cow and the lion will eat straw like the ox.” (Isaiah 11:7)
In review and summary, the pattern plays out like this, the Lord’s return and the millennium of a thousand years; then “the judgment” of 500 years. Which is the only time Ps.22:27 can be fulfilled. Which says “all the ends of Earth will remember/take thought, and turn to the Lord, and all families of the nations will worship/rejoice before Him!” Thus, all names found “in the book of life”! ..Like ancient collective Day of Atonement, anyone “not afflicting their soul on that day will be cast out from among the people! But seriously, after rising from their dusty grave (translated ‘hell’) and living through the judgment (great day of review) who’s not going to “believe”?
– Isaiah 45:21-24 says – “..Who has declared this from ancient time? Who has told it from that time? Have not I the Lord? There is no other God but me. A just God. And a Saviour.. Look to me, and be saved, all the ends of the earth.. I have sworn, by my own name! I have spoken the truth, and I will never go back on my word: Every knee will bend to me, and every tongue will declare allegiance to me. The people will declare, `The Lord is the source of all my righteousness and strength.` And all who were angry with him will come to him.”
– “With God nothing is impossible!” (Luke 1:27) “He is love” and “love never fails!” 1 John 4:8 and 1 Corinthians 13:8 & see 15:22(-28). The Holy Days – Leviticus 23.